You will not be charged returning costs if:
- Returning of goods is due to mishandling from KLINGER's side.
- Stock items can be returned for a deduction of 20%.
- Ordered goods can only be returned after prior arrangement and accept from our manufacturer/supplier and with a deduction of minimum 20% and return freight.
- We do not accept return items if:
- Total return value isn't exceeding DKK. 500,00
- Packaging is defective or otherwise unusable, or the item is no longer salable.
Requirements for returning goods:
- Any agreement on returning goods applies only to undamaged goods in the same condition as at delivery.
- Order or invoice number and delivery date if possible, must be informed to us.
- By returning of PROflex valves, thermostats etc., the serial number and batch number must also be informed to us.
- All goods must be returned at your cost to the following address:
KLINGER Denmark a/s, Nyager 12, DK-2605 Broendby.
- Return shipment must be sorted.
The goods will then be credited as soon as possible, and we will strive to meet the following:
Stock items are expected credited within 10 days after the items are received at our warehouse.
Ordered items are expected credited no later than 30 days after the items are received at our warehouse.
Return declaration to be used when returning equipment and components.