KLINGER DANMARK HISTORY

FROM TECHNICAL WAREHOUSE TO GLOBAL GROUP

1848 M.B. COHN was established by the Brothers Meir & Baruch Cohn.

1855 Moved from Strøget to larger facilities on Toldbod Runddel.

1930 1930 Agent of KLINGER.

1942 L.C. Glad acquired M.B.COHN.

1981 M.B. COHN moved to new and larger facilities on Vallensbækvej 65.

1990 M.B. COHN was acquired by the KLINGER organization.

1999 M.B. COHN bought Hagemann-Globe Automatic A/S.

2000 Name change from M.B. COHN A/S to KLINGER Denmark A/S.

2006 KLINGER Denmark moved to new and larger facilities on Nyager 12, Brøndby.

2010 KLINGER Denmark bought Dansk Maskinpakning (DMP).

2014 KLINGER Denmark bought BETA Instruments.